Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. For those of you who don't know, here is a little bit about me:
  • I am from Manassas, VA, where I have lived my whole life.
  • I am a junior at Liberty University, where I am majoring in Worship and Music Studies.
  • I am currently serving as an intern at Nags Head Church (NHC) in the Outer Banks of North Carolina
The goal of this blog will be to document my summer, as encouraged by the staff at NHC. I will try to write about pretty much everything important that happens, whether it be internship related or otherwise. Hopefully I will write things that are insightful and thought-provoking, but I can't make any promises.

To any NHC members who read this, feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself (it will go a long way in helping me to remember your name).

1 comment: