Friday, June 19, 2009

Great Lunch

This is a semi-random post, but I had an amazing lunch today. I had a sandwich from the Country Deli in Nags Head, and it was probably the best sandwich I have ever had. It was so good, that I decided to take a picture.


For desert, Carol made some homemade chocolate pistachio biscotti. It was so amazing, that I decided to take another picture.


Then I decided to take a picture of how good I felt after eating the food.


Yeah, I felt that good.
Then Les found a tree frog on his grill, so we took pictures of that too.


For tomorrow's lunch, I'm going to eat the other half of my sandwich, which has been patiently waiting in the fridge for me. Am I excited? You betcha.


Matt

11 comments:

  1. I thought you were about to tell us that you ate frog legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then, you brought some biscotti to your favorite worship leader in gratitude for asking you to play with the band this Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't tell them about the eggplant lasagne that you didn't eat for dinner...trying to broaden your tastes...to small avail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, you're such a goofball...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you mail me that second half? That looks too good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which sandwich is that one? I had the Bermuda Schwartz on Thursday and it was more than I could eat at once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems Matt's dining tastes is being broadened but he struggles in a few areas such as eggplant lasagna and stuffed bell peppers. Perhaps more time is needed

    ReplyDelete
  8. basically the best sandwiches ever come from country deli. You need to try there cheese steak all the way and of course the manhandler

    ReplyDelete
  9. eggplant lasagne! I'll be right over - Matt you don't know what you are missing

    ReplyDelete