Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Miles Day to My Car!

Yesterday morning I got into my car, and this is what the odometer read:


After nine more miles, it looked like this:


And finally, after 18 years of life, my car reached the big 100,000:


And to top it off, I brought some Cheddar Bratwursts in for lunch, and they were sitting in the passenger seat next to me.


So that was a fun start to a good day. I spent most of it working on getting NHC's podcast working again since it has been having a lot of problems. I should be finished with it soon, and then it will be up to date and working great.

Matt

4 comments:

  1. time for a new car? i think so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boy can't afford a new car on what we're paying him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could get a motorcycle. I'd take that over any car.

    ReplyDelete